1. Drawing and graphic design have a lot in common. Therefore, a study in drawing has a big impact on graphic design practice.
2. Drawing is phenomenological, which means that it is capable of telling not only about the subject of drawing, but about the process as well. ->
3. Both the process and the subject are equally important for the drawing.
4. Drawing is rigorous in following its rules, therefore much of drawing is instructed by itself, as well as from the outside.->
5. Involvement into the drawing from the outside should be minimized, so that the inside rules of the drawing were stronger and easier to use.